- Trauma & Crime Scene Cleaning
- Unattended Death Cleaning
- Methamphetamine Cleaning & Decontamination
- Hoarding & Gross Filth Decontamination
- Industrial Accident Cleaning
- Vehicle Blood & Biohazard Cleaning
- AMDECON CTS Decon Specialist
- Blood Borne Pathogens 29 CFR 1910.1030
- Respiratory Protection 29 CFR 1910.134
- HAZCOM 29 CFR 1910.1200
- PPE 29 CFR 1910.132
- Confined Space Awareness 29 CFR 1910.146
- Fall Protection Awareness 29 CFR 1910.66
- Lock Out Tag Out Awareness 29 CFR 1910.147
WHAT IS TRAUMA CLEAN UP?
Trauma clean up (also referred to as crime scene cleanup or bioremediation) is a service that cleans, sanitizes, and deodorizes the scene following a traumatic discovery. This is especially common in cases of suicide, homicide, or unattended death because these types of scenes can be contaminated with large amounts of blood and body fluids that can contain harmful bloodborne pathogens, including HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and MRSA.
TRAUMA & BIOHAZARD CLEANING
Werner Restoration Services provides professional and compassionate services to families and employers who are dealing with a death of a loved one due to suicide, homicide, or industrial accident. No one should have to go through this alone.
At Werner Restoration, we have two promises when doing any type of trauma or bio cleanup:
- Provide the very best service, not only in the Quad Cities, but industry wide.
- Be the most discrete and respectful company that you can find.
While we can never fully understand what a family or business is going through, following a loss of a love one or other traumatic situations, we feel that being discrete is paramount.
With our pledge to be discrete, we have decided that our vans and employee attire will not have any branding. Out of respect for you and the situation you may be facing, we strive to not draw attention to you.