This individual will also carry out the duties related to our contents processing division, which includes pack-outs, inventory, and cleaning of customer’s personal property. This individual will be working with the latest technology for inventorying contents and must have computer and typing skills.
This individual will be someone that has a natural knack for paying close attention to detail while at the same time enjoys a fast paced environment where work levels and varieties of contents are continually changing.
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Cleaning experience
- Customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to be on-call after-hours and weekend (minimum of 1 week per month), could be more based on our customer demand; Overtime pay and bonuses apply
- Ability to work from ladders for long periods of time
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continually throughout the day
- Willingness to learn and pick-up other roles in the company such as flood clean-up work
- Must be a team player
- Speak English effectively enough to communicate with English speaking customers
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clear motor vehicle record
- We conduct background checks and drug tests on all new hires
This is all depending on experience. A cleaning technician’s annual pay ranges from 30-50k based on certifications and experience.