- Access & Authorization: Upon the arrival of our water damage technicians, we will obtain your written authorization to access and begin water damage restoration services on your property. We will determine the source of the damage, outline the affected areas, and determine the initial scope of work.
- Water Extraction: Our technicians will begin extracting water immediately to stop the further spread of water and moisture. Affected insulation, ceiling tiles, drywall, and other absorbent materials will be removed. In many cases, carpet and padding will be removed and disposed depending on the type of water damage.
- Mold & Mildew Mitigation: With any water damage to your home or building, acting quickly can reduce the growth of mold or mildew. We disinfect the affected area with an antimicrobial agent (EPA approved) that is both safe for children and pets.
- Contents & Document Drying: Contents are safely and securely stored in our climate controlled vault containers until you are ready to move them back.
- Structural Drying & Monitoring: Our water damage technicians are all trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Werner Restoration adheres to all of the IICRC’s S500 standards of cleaning, drying, and restoring your property.
- Reconstruction: Werner Restoration works with you to rebuild your home or building back to pre-loss condition. Let us take the stress out of the reconstruction process by general contracting the coordination of walls, floors, ceilings, and other remodeling requirements.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!