We are with you at each step, from beginning to end, to ensure your home or business is brought back to pre-loss condition.
- Emergency Board-Up Services: Once the property is cleared for a safe entry, we first board up windows to prevent further damages from weather or vandals and construct a safe entry point for authorized persons to access.
- Fire Damage Assessment: We then perform a fire damage assessment to determine what can be salvaged and what needs to be replaced and/or repaired.
- Contents Pack Out: After the assessment, we then remove your belongings or contents that can be cleaned and restored. The contents that are removed and brought back to our facility, are cleaned and stored until you are ready to move back.
- Deodorization and Smoke & Soot Removal: Once the remaining contents have been removed, we then clean the smoke and soot off all ceilings, walls, floors, and other surfaces. After all surfaces are cleaned, the deodorization process starts. Even though the area is clean, it still holds an offending odor. These odors can only be removed with equipment specifically designed to remove all odor contaminants from the area.
- Contents Cleaning & Storage: We are a certified Fireline Contents Restorer. Featuring a full line of ultrasonics and electronics cleaning from the Fireline and Odell Systems. This means we can salvage tools, power tools, household appliances, valuable knick-knacks, antiques glassware, and electronics. Once your belongings are cleaned and verified they are in working order, they are carefully repacked and stored in our climate controlled vault storage containers until it is time to move your belongings back into your home or business.
- Reconstruction: By being a full-service restoration contractor who also handles the entire reconstruction process, we are able to keep tighter timelines as the restoration phase is wrapping up and the reconstruction phase is beginning. We can also keep the costs down to you and your insurance carrier on materials and using our extended service contractors in both phases.