ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Drive revenue by ensuring that all sold restoration work is completed to the satisfaction of the customer
- Communicate regularly with homeowners and adjusters on job status and needs
- Receives TPA jobs as they come in, coordinates compliance efforts, and completes appropriate billing.
- Applies all safety rules and regulations to work efforts and prevents work hazards.
- Understands, interprets, and applies pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations as they pertain to the position and restoration industry, including OSHA.
- Manage job change orders/supplements, timelines, and customers’ expectations
- Performs general administrative work as necessary, including preparing reports and correspondence, reviewing correspondence, copying and filing documents, entering computer data, and preparing spreadsheets, etc.
- Manage daily and weekly meetings with estimators and project managers
- Receives and responds to inquiries, requests for assistance, and complaints from clients; investigates complaints and recommends corrective action as necessary for resolution.
- Demonstrates a positive image of the Company to staff and clients; this shall include verbal and written communication, as well as visual presentation.
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of company, client, and personnel information.
- Demonstrates ability to interact with upset staff and/or public and private representatives in interpreting and enforcing Company policies and procedures.
- Attends professional trainings, as directed and appropriate for the position. Gathers approval for requested trainings that may provide benefit to the position.
- Travels for work and educational events, including outside of the normal service area, requiring overnight stays, sometimes for an extended period of time.
QUALIFICATIONS Employee demonstrates the ability to complete and/or knowledge of the following:
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing; must be proficient in reading and writing the English language, including proper use of spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Apply general mathematical and data entry skills
- Generate timely information with accuracy and efficiency
- Management of multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Produce work in a timely, budgeted, scheduled and profitable manner
- Basic principles and practices of organization and administration
- Independent work ethic
- Insurance industry process and language
- Professional ethics
- Must be able to work irregular hours, on call, and in all emergency situations, as needed, to help manage the administration of services
- Maintains regular attendance and observes working hours, starting times, lunch breaks, and quitting times
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING/EDUCATION GUIDELINES
Any combination of experience and education that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- One (1) year of professional experience in assigned or related field.
- Modern office practices and technology, including knowledge and experience with the internet, copiers,
telephone, facsimile, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
- Industry software and platforms: Xactimate, Contractor Connection, PSA, PJM, Encircle, Podium, Sedwick, and other similar programs experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Graduate Equivalency Degree (GED)
License and Special Requirements:
- Possession of, or ability to obtain an appropriate, valid state driver’s license; satisfactory driving record;
ability to meet the Company’s insurability requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is: Regularly required to:
- Sit and walk
- See to read printed materials and a computer screen
- Talk and hear to communication in person, in groups, and over the telephone
- Reach with hands and arms
- Use finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard, writing implements, office equipment, and calculator
Occasionally required to:
- Bend, climb, balance, kneel, and stoop
- Push and pull drawers open and closed to retrieve and file information
- Lift up to 25 lbs. independently; lift up to 50 lbs. with assistance
- Use hands to handle and feel; operate objects, tools, or controls