WATER MITIGATION SERVICES
- Water Extraction
- Contents Drying
- Structure Drying
- Document Drying
- Injectidry Cavity Drying Systems
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
“My customer called into my office and was in need of a professional company to assist in a water damage cleanup. I referred Werner Restoration Services because of the quality of work that they have exhibited in past projects they have worked on. Their compassion and empathy for my clients is what helps them understand what my client needs. The staff was very polite and informative. I received updates from the project managers and technicians throughout the process and assisted my customer with all their questions and needs. Having a strong and dependable relationship with a restoration contractor ensures that my clients are getting the best service that can be offered to them. I would be happy to continue to refer Werner Restoration Service in any future clients for any needs that may arise.”
“ONE CALL RESTORES IT ALL”
Water damage is one of the most common types of disasters that can occur to a home or property, whether from flooding, storms, or plumbing problems. At times like these, property owners need a knowledgeable and trusted restoration contractor they can turn to, like the Werner Team. We have invested in the latest drying technologies and equipment, including a specialized infrared camera that can track moisture in most situations.
Every year there are thousands of homes being damaged by a water related issue. Some are preventable and some are not. If your home or business has been damaged by water, it is crucial that you call a restoration company immediately to minimize the damage. Werner Restoration Services is your premier mitigation company trained in drying and dehumidification process to get your home back to pre-loss condition. Each of our employees are trained individually to determine the course to take with your home and contents. Not every water damage is alike and we know that. We take the time to assess each situation and chose the proper equipment to use. Time is of the essence, so call immediately!
UNTIL WE GET THERE….
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying (check for possible bleeding).
- Place aluminum foil between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning for maximum drying in summer; open windows to speed drying in winter.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying (do not force, however.)
- Remove valuable oil paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Blot wet carpeting with clean white towels.
- Open suitcases and luggage to dry, in sunlight if possible.
- Punch small holes in sagging ceilings to relieve trapped water (don’t forget to place pans beneath!).
- Remove air conditioners in the summer and open windows in the winter.
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpets or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.