From the Beginning
2018 marked the 30th anniversary of the journey of Werner Restoration Services. In 1988, business owners Ken and Teresa Werner started their company in their garage. Calling upon Ken’s previous experience in the restoration industry, the couple started their business with a truck, some tools and their first employee. The business grew, and two years later the couple opened a location on Route 84 in Colona, IL. Five years after that, they built an addition to the building. An East Moline warehouse was opened in 2006. In 2008, the company built and opened its current location at 102 Innovation Way in Colona, IL. They now have 40+ employees and a fleet of vehicles.
This 13,000 square foot facility has allowed the company to grow within the commercial market and to offer services of content cleaning and storage all under one roof. Werner Restoration is proud to be family owned, with small town morals and values.
“Werner Restoration Services, Inc is the Premier Fire and Water mitigation contractor, utilizing quality workmanship, honest prices, and compassion for our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.”
One Call Restores It All
Werner Restoration Services, Inc is the Premier Fire and Water mitigation contractor,
utilizing quality workmanship, honest prices, and compassion for our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
WERNER RESTORATION SERVICES, INC.
Severe weather, floods and fire can strike your home or business at any time. During the stress and uncertainty of dealing with the property damage caused by these disasters, you can count on Werner Restoration for help with recovery.
Founded in 1988, Werner Restoration Services’ management team has a combined total of over 140 years of restoration experience. With top-notch skills in property restoration, and the empathy to be a shoulder to lean on in times of crisis, the Werner Team is the premier restoration provider for the Quad Cities area.
- A+ member of the Better Business Bureau
- IICRC-certified (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration)
- Certified provider of continuing education in Iowa and Illinois
- Certified Lead Renovator
- Licensed and bonded general contractor
- RIA (Restoration Industry Association) member
- Quad Cities, Colona, and Geneseo Chamber of Commerce member
- The Network member
- Quad City Rental Property Association member
- DKI (Disaster Kleenup International) Member Company
- Bettendorf Rotary and Geneseo Rotary
- RedStar Certified Contents Restorer
- Quad City Homebuilders Association Member