Job Title: Lead Carpenter
Have you ever dreamed of being a part of a team that makes a difference in people’s lives every day?
At Werner Restoration we help people put their lives back in order after experiencing devastating water, fire, mold and weather related property losses.
Whether they are boarding up a home or business after a devastating fire, or completing the finishing touches on a reconstruction project, Werner Restoration carpenters make a difference in customer’s lives every day. Our team of carpenters excel in treating our customers with care and compassion. They love a physically challenging job with a continually changing environment. This can be a dirty job, but Werner Restoration carpenters are not afraid of getting their hands dirty. They have what it takes to get the job done efficiently and effectively while making the customer happy.
If you are a fit for this team and have extensive experience in the following areas listed below, we want to hear from you.
- Finish carpentry
- Background of all phases of construction
- Customer Service
- Exceptional communication skills
This is all depending on experience. A Lead Carpenter’s annual pay ranges from 40-60k based on certifications and experience.
Werner Restoration provides employees with options for medical and dental insurance, retirement plan option, holiday pay and vacation pay
- Willing and capable of taking on-call nights and weekend shifts (minimum of 1 week per month) could be more depending on the demand of customer calls. This includes arranging your own transportation to and from our facility in Colona, IL.
- Speak English effectively enough to communicate with English speaking customers.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clear motor vehicle record.
We conduct background checks and drug tests on all new hires.